How to Apply for BOB Clerks Recruitment for IBPS Score Card Holders 2012
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE Clerk 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link ‘Careers – Ongoing Recruitment Exercises’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda ‘RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL PERSONNEL – PROJECT 2012′.
MODE OF PAYMENT :- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE or OFF-LINE MODE.
Under the On-line mode, the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview.
Under the Off-line Mode, kindly take a note of the following :-
1. Take a print of ‘FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN‘ (click here to download the Fee Payment Challan).
2. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
3. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No. 29040200000257 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of Bank of Baroda ‘RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL PERSONNEL – PROJECT 2012’.
Candidates may find out required branch address from our website www.bankofbaroda.com under option Branch Locator, select State & ‘City’ and press ‘enter’
4. Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
5. Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank’s website and going to the sublink titled “Online APPLICATION FOR BANK OF BARODA CLERICAL PERSONNEL RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012″. Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
6. Carefully fill in the necessary in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
7. Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
8. The Registration Number and Password generated should also be retained for future reference.
9. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan/ online payment receipt (e-receipt) will have to be produced, if called for interview.
10. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan/ online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Interview. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan/ online payment receipt for future use.
11. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Note: Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
Click here for BOB Recruitment Notification 2012
Click here for How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2012
Click here for BOB Clerks Interview Call Letters 2012
Click here for BOB Clerks Recruitment Selection Procedure
Click here for BOB Online Application Form 2012