Indian Bank Clerks Cutoff State Wise | Indian Bank Cut off List Clerks 2012
Indian Bank Clerks Cutoff State Wise, Indian Bank Cut off List Clerks 2012, indian bank clerks recruitment cutoff list 2012, www.indianbank.com, indianbank recruitment clerks cutoff list state wise 2012, indian bank clerks state wise cut off details 2012, state wise cutoff details indian bank, clerks cut off list indian bank state wise, indian bank state wise clerks recruitment cutoff list 2012
INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011.
The Clerical cadre recruitment shall be on State/ Union Territory-wise basis and therefore it is essential that candidates apply for vacancies of t h e State / Union Territory from which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination held by IBPS and in which they have qualified.
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP:
A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v)
above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him/her.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
A pass with 50% or more marks in Higher Secondary examination of 10+2 of the 10+2+3 pattern / Intermediate / Pre University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or UT Administration. For Ex-Servicemen, who do not posses the above qualification, a pass in Service (Departmental) Examination which is recognized as equivalent to Civil Examination not below the level of Matriculation.
1. All Educational Qualifications Shall be from those Boards/Universities/Institutes which are recognized by Govt./UGC as applicable.
2. Candidates should have obtained not less than the minimum IBPS score cut off for the category to which he/she belongs in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerical cadre in 2011. Candidates should be able to produce the Score card in support of the scores mentioned in the online application form, if called for further selection processes such as Interview.
3. In respect of IBPS examination for which the candidate holds the score card, he/she should have appeared from the centre in the State/UT for which vacancies he/she now wishes to apply.
4. Candidates should be able to read, write and speak English.
5. Candidates should possess proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local / State language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and for which State/UT vacancies
they now apply.
6. Candidates should be computer literate or acquire t he s ame within six months of joining the Bank.
Click here for Indian Bank Clerks Recruitment Notification 2012
Click here for Online Application Form
Click here for Challan Download
Click here for Indian Bank Statewise Vacancy list 2012Friends If you find any needful information here. Please dont forget to say thanks and If you need any help or if you have any doubts about this topic please give your comment below. You can also answer for others questions Thank you for your support.