Indian Bank Clerks Recruitment Apply Online 2012
Indian Bank Clerks Recruitment Apply Online 2012, www.indianbank.com, indian bank clerks recruitment application form 2012, indian bank, indian clerks recruitment registration form 2012, indian bank clerks online application form 2012, indian bank online application form 2012, indian bank clerks registration form 2012, indian bank clerks 2012 application form012
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.indianbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted / entertained.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE Clerk 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
MODE OF PAYMENT :-
1. Take a print-out of ‘FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’ in the official website of the Bank, www.indianbank.in .
2. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in block letters.
3. Go to the nearest Indian Bank Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee.
4. For the purpose of locating the branch address for remitting fees, applicants may log on to Bank’s website www.indianbank.in wherein provision is available for locating address of the branches. Applicants are advised to type town/ city/place in the space provided under “Branch Search” in the website.
5. Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with 1. Deposit Journal Number 2 .Branch Name 3. Branch Code 4. Date of Remittance f i l led by the Branch Official.
6. Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
7. Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
8. The Registration Number and Password generated should also be retained for future reference.
9. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be produced, if called for interview.
10. Without the original “Applicant’s Copy” of fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Interview. Candidates are advised to keep photocopies of the fee payment challan for future reference.
11. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may lead to disqualification of the candidature.
Note: Online application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
Click here for Payment Challan for Recruitment of Clerks
Click here for Online Application
Click here for Indian Bank Clerks Recruitment Notification 2012
Click here for Indian Bank Statewise Vacancy list 2012
Click here for Cut off Marks List 2012
[...] Click here for Online Application Form [...]