BOB Clerks Recruitment Selection Procedure 2012
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel conducted by IBPS in 2011 and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4 for General category and 1:5 for Reserved category. In other words, 4 candidates against one vacancy in General Category and 5 candidates against one vacancy in respect of Reserved category stipulated would be called for personal interview depending upon their ranking, as per Total Weighted Standard Score obtained by them. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Interview, candidates otherwise than in the above ratio at its sole discretion.
- A personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s attitude, personality, level of communication, clarity and problem solving innovativeness, knowledge /proficiency in local/State language (ability to read, write and speak local/State language) level of effectiveness in computer operations, willingness to work anywhere in the State etc. to assess their suitability for the post. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
- Selection for the post of Clerk will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in 2011 and marks scored in the Interview.
- Candidates passing the personal interview (40% in respect of General and 35% in respect of Reserved category) will be ranked in the descending order on the basis of the Weighted Score obtained in the written test conducted by IBPS, personal interview under the respective SC/ ST/ OBC/ GEN Category. Weightage for marks scored in IBPS and Interview shall be taken in the proportion of 60:40.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the personal interview will be shortlisted for selection.
Click here for BOB Recruitment Notification 2012
Click here for How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2012
Click here for BOB Clerks Interview Call Letters 2012
Click here for BOB Clerks Recruitment Selection Procedure