AP EAMCET 2012 Notification | www.apeamcet.org | EAMCET Notification 2012
AP EAMCET 2012 Notification, www.apeamcet.org, EAMCET Notification 2012, EAMCET2012 entrance exam notification, EAMCET 2012 Notification for bipc/mpc, AP EAMCET 2012 exam notification for engineers, EAMCET Notification 2012 for mbbs/medical ap, Engineering And Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET-2012), EAMCET 2012 Notifications, EAMCET 2012 Entrance Test Notification Andhra Pradesh, EAMCET 2012 JNTU Notification
Click here for AP EAMCET 2012 Hall Tickets Download 2012
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
(Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) (being conducted on behalf of APSCHE)
1. Entrance Test:
Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test – 2012 (EAMCET – 2012) will be conducted (as per G.O. Ms.No. 73 Higher Education EC.2 Dept dt:28-07-2011) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad for entry into the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2012-2013 in the University and Private unaided & affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
a. B.E, B.Tech./ B.Tech. (Bio-Tech) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
b. B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
c. MBBS / BDS
d. BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
2. Eligibility Criteria to appear for EAMCET:
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for EAMCET
a) Candidates should be of India Nationality or Persons of India Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
b) Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as
laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
c) For Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST) /B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM) Courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, provided that candidates who have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern)with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh shall also be eligible for the Bio-Technology course.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2
- In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year Admissions.
3. Proof of satisfying the marks criteria in respect of candidates who appeared for the Qualifying examination during the year should be furnished within 7 days after publication of the examination results by the concerned examination Board.
4. Criteria for Ranking: The candidates who have secured qualifying marks in EAMCET and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in EAMCET and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
5. Submission of the Online Application form for Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medicine (AM) streams:
5.1 Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Bio-Tech/Biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” stream online application for Engineering B.E/B.Tech./B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)/B.Tech.(Dairy Technology)/B.Tech.(FST) / B.Sc.(CA&BM) (MPC) / B.Pharm. (MPC)/Pharm-D (MPC) courses.
5.2 Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) / MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS / B.Pharm / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. (Bio- Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P as per G.O. 17 dt. 2-2-08.
6. Detailed information regarding Syllabi., Procedure for Online Application etc., is given in the “Instruction Booklet”, displayed in the website www.apeamcet.org.
Date of Entrance Test : 12-05-2012 (Saturday)
Date of commencement of submission of Online Applications : 12-02-2012
Last Date for submission of Online applications:
Without Late Fee : 30-03-2012
With a Late fee of Rs. 500/- : 09-04-2012
With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000/- : 19-04-2012
*With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000/- : 28-04-2012
*With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000/- : 09-05-2012
Entrance Test Date & Timings:
For Engineering Stream (E) : 12-05-2012 from 10.00 AM to 1.00PM
For Agriculture & Medical Stream (AM) : 12-05-2012 from 02.30 PM to 5.30PM
Click here to Download AP EAMCET 2012 Notification
Click here for AP EAMCET2012 Complete notification
Click here for AP EAMCET 2012 Online Application Form
Click here for AP EAMCET 2012 Important Dates
Click here for How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2012 Exam
Click here for EAMCET 2012 Instruction Booklet
Click here for AP EAMCET 2012 Engineering Syllabus