RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SHIKSHA ABHIYAN,
ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD.
MODEL SCHOOLS PROJECT
NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF PRINCIPALS, POST GRADUATE
AND TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS -2012 FOR MODEL SCHOOLS
(Notification No.01/RMSA/Model Schools/2012 dt.06-02-2012)
1. In pursuance of the orders of the Government in G.O.Ms.No.254 Finance (SMPC-1) Dept. Dt.03-12-2011 applications are invited online through the prescribed APPLICATION to be made available on website http://apms.cgg.gov.in from 29-02-2012 to 16-03-2012 for recruitment of 7100 posts i.e. Principals (355), Post Graduate Teachers (4615) and
Trained Graduate Teachers (2130) -2012 for Model Schools in the State through State Selection Committee.
2. The Vacancy position is given below in the Table. Upto 1/3 of the posts may be filled by Deputation from persons working in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan/Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi/ Central schools under the control of Govt. of India. Actual appointments will be restricted to the number required in relation to the opening of Model Schools/Classes/Sections.
3. The applicants are required to carefully go through the INFORMATION BULLETIN and should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before payment of Fee and Submission of Application. The information bulletin will be available on website http://apms.cgg.gov.in , www.dseap.gov.in and www.rmsaap.nic.in from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
4. The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.250/- towards application processing for the recruitment test for each post through APONLINE or eseva between 28-02-2012 to 15-03-2012. The last date for payment of fee is 15.03.2012 and the last date for submission of application online is 16.03.2012.
5. The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given on website http://apms.cgg.gov.in , www.dseap.gov.in and www.rmsaap.nic.in which will be made available from 28.02.2012.
6. AGE: for PGTs & TGTs Applicants must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age of 39 years as on 1st July 2012. However, in case of BC/SC/ST, the maximum age limit is 44 years and in case of Physically Challenged 49 years. For Principal post applicants shall be between 35 and 50 years as on 1st July 2012.
7. Qualifications: Post–wise qualifications are given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Written Test: The written tests are scheduled on 10-05-2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for PGTs and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM for TGTs. For Principal posts from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on 11.05.2012. The centres shall be constituted depending upon the number of applications received and will be communicated in the Hall Ticket through website.
9. The details of eligibility criteria, rule of reservation, structure and syllabus for each category of post shall be made available in the website in ‘INFORMATION BULLETIN’.`
Information Bulletin: Download
User Guide: Available from 29/02/2012 onwards
Application submission: From 29/02/2012 to 16/03/2012Skills:
Good English writing skills. Good English skills with basic computing knowledge needed. If interested register now.