Lecturers In Government Polytechnic Colleges | www.apspsc.gov.in
Lecturers In Government Polytechnic Colleges, www.apspsc.gov.in, polytechnic colleges lectureers in government, govt polytechnic colleges lecturers, polytechnic colleges lecturers, polytechnic colleges lecturers, lecturers in polytechnic colleges, lecturers in govt polytechnic colleges, govt lecturers in polytechnic colleges, government lecturers in polytechnic colleges, lecturers in govt colleges, government lecturers, polytechnic government lecturers, polytechnic colleges in govt lecturers,
Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) in from 06/11/2012 to 06/12/2012 (Note: 04/12/2012 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engg. & Non Engg).
Post Code,Name Of The Post & No.Of Vacancies
01 .Lecturer in Civil Engineering- 133
02. Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering -138
03.Lecturer in Electrical & ElectronicsEngineering-138
04. Lecturer in Electronics & CommunicationEngineering-130
05. Lecturer in Computer Engineering -49
06. Lecturer in Textile Technology -08
07. Lecturer in Information Technology -04
08. Lecturer in Automobile Engineering -05
09. Lecturer in Footwear Technology -03
10. Lecturer in Packing Technology -02
11. Lecturer in Architectural Engineering -01
12. Lecturer in Garment Technology -01
13. Lecturer in Ceramic Technology -01
14. Lecturer in Lithography- 01
15. Lecturer in Tannery -02
16. Lecturer in English -60
17. Lecturer in Mathematics- 55
18. Lecturer in Physics -60
19. Lecturer in Chemistry- 60
20. Lecturer in Commercial & ComputerPractice-18
Total Posts : 869
Age Limit : Between 18 – 35
SC/ST and BCs : 5 years(Relaxation Of age Permissible)
Salary Of Pay : Rs. 15,600-39,100 + AGP 5,400 (AICTE 2006 Scales)
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
I Step:-The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
II Step:-Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
III Step:-The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
IV Step:-On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-Line. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such
applications shall be rejected without giving any notice.
V Step:- If any candidate fails to enter “Community” for any reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice.
Important Details :
i) Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
ii) Declaration by the Un-Employed
iii) School Study Certificate
iv) Certificate of Residence
v) Creamy Layer Certificate
1.BEFORE APPLYING AND ENTER THE PARTICULARS COMPLETELY ONLINE. ALLCANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY RS. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDERED ONLY) TOWARDSAPPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROMPAYMENT OF FEE HAVE ALSO TO PAY RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ANDTWENTY ONLY) TOWARDS EXAMINATION FEE,
2. APPLICANT MUST COMPULSORILY FILL-UP ALL RELEVANT COLUMNS OF APPLICATION AND SUBMIT APPLICATION THROUGH WEBSITE ONLY. THE PARTICULARS MADE AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE SHALL BE PROCESSED THROUGH COMPUTER AND THE ELIGIBILITY DECIDED IN TERMS OF NOTIFICATIONAND CONFIRMED ACCORDINGLY.
3. THE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ONLINE IN THE PRESCRIBED PROFORMA AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE AND WITHIN THE TIME SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED AND THE COMMISSION WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DISCREPANCY.
4. APPLICANTS MUST COMPULSORILY UPLOAD HIS/HER OWN SCANNED PHOTO AND SIGNATURE THROUGH J.P.G FORMAT.
5. THE APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT FURNISH ANY PARTICULARS THAT ARE FALSE, TAMPERED, FABRICATED OR SUPPRESS ANY MATERIAL INFORMATION WHILE MAKING AN APPLICATION THROUGH WEBSITE.
6. IMPORTANT:- HAND WRITTEN/TYPED/PHOTOSTAT COPIES/PRINTED APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
7. ALL THE ESSENTIAL CERTIFICATES ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY SHALL COMPULSORILY BE KEPT WITH THE APPLICANTS TO PRODUCE AS AND WHEN REQUIRED, ON THE DAY OF VERIFICATION DATE ITSELF FOR VERIFICATION. IF CANDIDATES FAIL TO PRODUCE THE SAME, THE CANDIDATURE IS REJECTED /
DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Distribution of vacancies among roster points is subject to variation and confirmation from the Unit Officer/ Appointing authority.
BCs, SCs & STs belonging to other States are not entitled for reservation,Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs. 120/-(Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) through Challan and upload as indicated at Para-4. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
Educational Qualification : Must possess a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering/Technology as recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or its equivalent.
Note: Relaxation of 5% marks is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, i.e.,55% marks is enough for the purpose of eligibility.
HOW TO APPLY:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
1. The Written Examination will be held at the following Five Centres:
1- HYDERABAD 2- VISAKHAPATNAM 3- VIJAYAWADA
4- TIRUPATI 5- WARANGAL.
2. Applicants should choose only one of the above centres. Centre once chosen shall be final.
MEMORANDUM OF MARKS: Memorandum of Marks is issued on payment of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty Five Only) through crossed Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENTPOLYTECHNICS (ENGINEERING & NON ENGINEERING) IN A.P. TECHNICAL EDUCATION SERVICE :
PART-A: Written (Objective Type) Examination:
Paper-1 General Studies & Mental ability 150 Marks. 150 Qns. 150 Minutes
Paper-2 Concerned Subject 300 Marks. 150 Qns. 150 Minutes
PART-B:ORAL TEST (Interview) 50 Marks
1. The paper in concerned subject for Engineering streams is of Engineering Bachelor’s degree standard.
2. The paper in the concerned subject for Non-Engineering streams is of P.G. Degree standard
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
I. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
II. Current events of national and international importance.
III. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
IV. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
V. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
VI. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
VII. DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source : CBSE Publications)
1. Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
2. Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
3. Man made disasters – Prevention strategies.
4. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures.