Interview Call For Industrial Trainee For Finance
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present annual turnover of Rs.4866 Crore (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation requires suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainees (Finance)purely for a period of 12 months.
1. Candidates should have registered their names in ICAI or ICWAI
2. Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
3. Reservation and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Disabled candidates are as per GOI guidelines.
4. Completion of training does not entitle the candidates any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC.
5. Candidates are informed that mere attending the selection shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the corporation.
6. Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation on sharing basis at nominal rent.
7. The selected candidates will be required to execute an indemnity bond on non-judicial stamp paper valued Rs. 80/-
No.of Posts Required - 50
Stipend – Rs. 7,500/- per month (Consolidated)
age limit as on – 01/08/2012 should not Completed 28 years
Qualification – Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI).
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may Walk-in for an Interview at 10.00 Hrs. on 04/08/2012 at “Neyveli House”, 135 Periyar E.V.R. High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10 along with all the original certificates including community certificate, a set of Photostat copy of all the certificates and Bio-Data in the prescribed format (Model form available at www.nlcindia.comFriends If you find any needful information here. Please dont forget to say thanks and If you need any help or if you have any doubts about this topic please give your comment below. You can also answer for others questions Thank you for your support.