Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) 2012 Notification at www.rrbbbs.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) 2012 Notification, www.rrbbbs.gov.in, rrb, rrb recruitment 2012, railway recruitment board 2012 notification, rrb recruiting notification 2012
Railway Recruitment Board 2012 Recruitment notification for various positions announced for various RRB. Candidates have choice to apply online or offline as they want. We have complete details related to this railway recruitment 2012 project. You are invited to see full details
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
Date of Publication : 10-03-2012
Date and Time of Closing : 09-04-2012 upto 17.30 hrs
Date of Exam : 09-09-2012
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.01/2012
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed (on a good quality A-4 size bond paper 80 GSM using one side only) from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board, as mentioned in Para-15 of General Conditions, so as to reach on or before 09-04-2012 upto 17.30 hrs. The applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the premises of RRB offices concerned , till the closing date. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshwadeep islands and for candidates
residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by posts will be 24-04-2012 upto 17.30 hrs.
CANDIDATES PLEASE NOTE :
(1) Written examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
(2) Participating RRBs have given choice of regional languages, candidates have got the option to choose any one of the regional languages at the time of applying.
(3) No examination fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped/Women/Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs.50,000/-
(4) Candidates should refer Para-16 of general instructions for submission of Single / Separate application to the RRB concerned.
(5) Candidates may refer to para 12 of General Instructions regarding online submission of application.
Railway Recruitment Board, Government of India
Engineers Vacancies : 6449 Posts (3114-UR, 1022-SC, 630-ST, 1679-OBC, 510-E_SM, 0-VH, 7-0H, 10-HH)
AGE (as on 1/7/2012): 18 years – 35 years
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Candidates have the option to fill up and submit their application online, wherever such facility is provided by the respective RRB. For this, they should visit the website of the RRB concerned and fill up their detailed Bio-data in the application format & information sheet and upload the applicable scanned documents on the website.
Click here for RRB Recruitment Detailed Notification 2012
Click here for RRB Official Site 2012
If you find any needful stuff please like it.