Deccan Grameena Bank Results | DCB Office Assistants Results 2011on January 11th, 2012 at 11:33 am
Deccan Grameena Bank Results | DCB Office Assistants Results 2011
Candidates are advised to appear for the interview before the Selection Committee for considering their suitability for the appointment in the cadre of Office Assistant in the Bank, at the Address mentioned below and Date & time mentioned above along with the following ORIGINAL Certificates for verification with 2 sets of attested xerox copies.
1) Secondary School Certificate/School Leaving Certificate or any other DOCUMEMENTARY PROOF OF AGE together with memo of marks in support of educational qualification/ percentage of marks.
2)Certificate of proficiency in Computer knowledge, if any.
3) Nativity certificate/certificate of residence issued by the Revenue Authorities of the concerned Mandal, specifying that he/she is the native resident of Andhra Pradesh.
4) In case of SC/ST candidates: Latest caste certificate issued by competent authority [MANDAL REVENUE OFFICER (MRO)] in the format prescribed by Government of India.
5) In case of OBC candidates: The caste certificate SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN ONE YEAR OLD.
6) In case of Ex-Servicemen: the DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE, Retirement/pension order and documentary proof of rank.
7) In case of persons with Disabilities: the certificate from MEDICAL BOARD shall be submitted.
TWO latest passport size colour photographs.
9) In case of candidates presently employed: No objection certificate from present employer.
In respect of SC/ST candidates to & fro 2nd class train fare will be reimbursed from the place mentioned in the application subject to production of tickets.
After verification of the above Certificates /Documents only, the candidates will be considered to attend the interview. If the candidates fail to bring or produce the above certificates/ Documents in original for verification at the time of interview, their candidature will not be considered for the interview and selection.
In case of candidate’s failure to attend the interview at the place mentioned below, Date and Time mentioned above will result in rejection of candidature/ application for selection.
No request for postponement of interview will be considered.
Individual call letters are being dispatched separately
NOTE: Interviews to be conducted at the following address:
DECCAN GRAMEENA BANK
Head Office, #2-1-520, 2nd floor,
Vijayasri sai celestia,
St.No.9, Shankermuth Road,
For further details, please contact Phone No.040-27600849 and 9491041909 /9491041997
Click here for Deccan Grameena Bank Office Assistant written test results 2011If you need any help or if you have any doubts about this topic please give your comment below.