Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment Online Application Form
www.oiclao2012.com, oriental insurance company online registration for ao recruitment, online apply for oriental insurance company recruitment 2012, oriental insurance company ao recruitment online registration form, oriental insurance company ao recruitment online application form 2012, oriental insurance company ao recruitment register online, oriental insurance company online application form for administrative officer (ao) recruitment 2012
The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.
( A Government of India Undertaking )
Head Office, Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi-110002
(APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE ONLY)
(LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS 13.02.2012)
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) in specialized discipline of Actuaries, Marketing & Sales, Human Resource (HR), Information Technology (Hardware, Software & networking), Accounts, Law, Engineers (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical & Civil), Librarian and Generalist.
(I) Total No. of Vacancies:
|477||69||* 35||* 141||232|
- -This includes 17 backlog vacancies under OBC Category & 01 backlog vacancy under ST Category.
- -In respect of vacancies reserved under OBC Category, a sub-quota of 4.5% reservation for minorities is applicable on OBC vacancies (excluding backlog vacancies) as per DoPT guidelines. The same shall be subject to the prevailing guidelines issued from time to time.
PWD Vacancies :
Of the above, 15 vacancies are reserved for PWD which includes 01 unfilled vacancy of the earlier exercise.
Reservation for (ECO) / (SSCRO) / PWD:
Reservation for Emergency Commissioned Officer (ECO)/Short Service Retrenched Commissioned Officer (SSCRO) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates shall be as per rules.
(II) Eligibility conditions: (As on 01.01.2012)
The candidates should apply only for any one of the following Groups:
(A) Educational Qualifications:
|Group & Code No.||Minimum educational qualifications (Graduation / Post Graduation shall be from a recognized University)|
Code No. 01 (Actuaries)
Post Graduate Degree with 55% in Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science
Graduation with minimum 60% marks and pass in at least 04 papers of the examination conducted by Actuarial Society of India
Code No. 02 (Marketing)
|PG Degree of MBA (Marketing / Sales) with minimum 55% of marks in aggregate.|
Code No. 03 (HR)
|PG Degree of MBA(HR) with 55% marks in aggregate|
Code No. 04 (I.T.)
|BE/B.Tech. (Computer) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) / MIT (Masters in Information Technology) / MCM (Master in Computer Management) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate|
Code No. 05 (Accounts)
|ACS / ACWA / ACA or B.Com degree with minimum 60% OR M.Com. with minimum55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university|
Code No. 06 (Legal)
|Bachelor of Law (three year course) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or LLM with 55% marks in aggregate. 03 years experience as a practicing lawyer is essential (02 years experience for SC/ST candidates)|
Code No. 07 (Engineers)
|B.E./B.Tech in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical & Civil) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR Master Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical & Civil) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate|
Code No. 08 (Librarian)
|Bachelor degree in Library Science/ Information Science Documentation with minimum 60% OR Master Degree in Library Science / Information Science Documentation with 55% marks. In addition 03 years experience as a Librarian is essential (02 years experience for SC/ST candidates)|
Code No. 09 (Generalist)
|Bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR Master Degree with minimum 55% marks|
- For SC/ST candidates minimum 55% marks in Graduation or 50% marks in Post Graduation from Recognized University.
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to candidates -
- Having post qualification experience in their area of specialization.
- Having qualification in non-life Insurance.
- Having working knowledge of Computer.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that the Academic / Professional / Technical Qualifications acquired by them are duly approved by the respective Competent Authorities like UGC, AICTE, DEC etc. during the period of study of the respective courses.
- Candidates applying for the post on the basis of requisite qualifications will be eligible only if the said qualification is acquired after passing 10th & 12th Standard Examinations.
(B) Age (As on 01.01.2012)
Minimum age : 21 years
Maximum age :
|Age in Years||Candidate born between|
|PH (General)||40 years||01.01.1972||31.12.1990|
|PH (SC/ST )||45 years||01.01.1967||31.12.1990|
|PH (OBC)||43 years||01.01.1969||31.12.1990|
|ECO/SSRCO (General)||35 years||01.01.1977||31.12.1990|
|ECO/SSRCO (SC/ST)||40 years||01.01.1972||31.12.1990|
|ECO/SSRCO (OBC)||38 years||01.01.1974||31.12.1990|
|Resident of Assam State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 15.08.1985||35 years||01.01.1977||31.12.1990|
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||35 years||01.01.1977||31.12.1990|
In the case of Ex-Service Commissioned Officers include ECOs / SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment.
For confirmed employees of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd., the age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for respective categories.
(III) Emoluments and Benefits:
Candidate selected for appointment shall draw a Basic pay of Rs.17,240/- in the scale of Rs.17,240-840(14)-29,000-910(
(IV) Service Conditions:
Selected candidates are subject to prevailing service conditions of the Company which are subject to change from time to time. The Posts are permanent and candidates selected for appointment are liable to be posted anywhere in India. They are also liable for transfer anywhere in India as per the service conditions of the Company.
(V) Selection Procedure:
Applicants possessing the eligibility criteria shall be called for written examination which would comprise of the following:
GROUP A TO I:
Objective Type Tests consists of :
- English language
- Numerical Ability
- General awareness test for the posts under Group-I.
Professional knowledge test – for the posts under Group A to H (instead of General awareness test).
The first three tests i.e. Test of Reasoning, English Language and Numerical Ability will be common for all the candidates. The Test of Professional Knowledge will be specific to each of the Group (A to H) as may be applicable.
Test papers (i), (iii) and (iv) shall be both in English & Hindi.
Descriptive Test :
The test in English language shall be Descriptive paper comprising of Essay, Précis & Comprehension etc.
Candidates will appear for the written examination at their own expenses.
On the basis of performance in written examination, candidates will be called for interview and final selection will be made on overall performance in written examination and interview. Outstation candidates called for an interview will be reimbursed to and fro sleeper class fare/bus fare by the shortest route from the station of residence to the station of interview on production of evidence of having undertaken journey for interview purpose.
At any stage of the recruitment, if the candidate is found to be ineligible for non fulfillment of the requirements, the candidature will be cancelled ab initio. Hence, the candidates are advised to satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements such as age, qualifications, category etc. before applying. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
(VI) Examination Centres :
Competitive written examination will be held at 24 centres in India. The candidates may choose any one of the following centres, which must be indicated in the application form clearly. No change of centre will be allowed at a later date. Company reserves the right to direct candidates to appear at a Centre other than the one chosen by them for written examination without monetary assistance. Company reserves the right to hold the written examination at some and not all the examination Centres listed below depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors :
Appearing in the written examination will not give any right of automatic selection to the candidates for the said posts.
Date of Written Examination: 08.04.2012.
(VII) Probation & Training:
Selected candidates if certified to be medically fit, may be appointed as ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (SCALE-I) on probation for a period of one year which may be extended as per the Decision of the Competent Authority. During the probation period the candidates are required to pass the non-life “Licentiate Examination” conducted by the Insurance Institute of India. Only after passing the said examination will the candidate be eligible for confirmation of his services in the Company. A maximum period of two years would be available to the candidates for passing the above examination. Failure on the part of the candidate to clear the examination within the stipulated period will render his/her services liable for termination.
The Company reserves the right to terminate the services of the candidate without assigning any reason therefor, at any time, during the probationary period and / or extended period of probation without any Notice. During the probationary period, candidates may be required to undergo theoretical/practical training as may be prescribed / arranged for them.
(VIII) Guarantee Bond:
Before joining as probationer, the selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking to serve the Company for a minimum period of four years including probationary period. In the event of their resigning from the Company before the expiry of the bond period, they are liable to pay liquidated damages equivalent to one year’s gross salary paid to them during the first year of probation which could be proportionately reduced depending on the length of service rendered. The selected candidates are also required to submit a stamped Bond duly executed by two Sureties of sound financial standing, for an amount equivalent to one year’s gross salary.
Candidates resigning from the Company during the probationary period shall be liable to pay the salary received by them during their entire service in the Company in addition to an amount of Rs.40,000/- towards partial cost of training. No lien/bond executed to retain a substantive post with present employer will be binding upon the Company and no Leave Salary or Pension Contribution will be made.
(IX) Application Fee :
Applicants belonging to the category of SC/ST/PWD and confirmed employees of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. are exempted from paying the application fee. The other applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- towards application fee. The same is required to be remitted in any of the offices of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. by way of cash / DD / Bankers cheque during the cash collection hours at the cash counter. For the convenience of the candidates, a format of payment challan is displayed in the Company’s’ Website as also on the URL linkwww.oiclao2012.com which may be down loaded, filled up and given at the cash counter of the said offices. For locating the nearest office of our Company, the candidates may visit our Company’s Website atwww.orientalinsurance.org.in under “OFFICE LOCATOR”.
Payment by other means / mode is not acceptable.
On payment of the application fee, a receipt shall be issued to the candidates containing the details of the Posted Doc No., date of receipt, office code, account code & the name of the applicant. The amount will be credited to theAccount Code no. 3034 under TXN Code No. 51-80. Before the receipt is generated, candidates have to ensure that the applicants’ name, Posted Doc No., Account Code No., Office Code, date of receipt and the amount are properly mentioned in the receipt. These details are later required to be furnished in the ‘Online’ application.
While applying ‘Online’, the candidates shall furnish their details in the ‘Online’ application and also in addition furnish the Posted Doc No., Office Code, date of receipt, Account Code & amount in the application.
(X) ISSUE OF CALL LETTER FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES :
Candidates eligible for written examination for the post of AO (Scale-I) will have to visit the website linkwww.oiclao2012.com for downloading call letters for written examination by clicking “My Account”.Information of important dates/change of dates, if any, regarding written examination, uploading of the call letters etc. shall be made available under “Notice” on the above mentioned website. After downloading and taking a print out of the call letter, candidates are required to affix their recent recognizable photographs on the call letters, get it attested by a Gazetted Officer or any Officer of the Public Sector Undertaking including Nationalized Banks / PSU Insurance Companies and bring it to the examination centre along with a photocopy of the same. The invigilator at the examination centre shall sign the original and a copy of the call letter. The original call letter shall be collected by the invigilator while the second copy will be retained by the candidates for production at the time of interview and also for other reference.
List of ineligible candidates owing to non payment of application fee shall be posted on the site in “My Account” of the candidate. A period of one week shall be given to the candidates to contact in case they do not find their call letter posted on the website despite their payment of fee. In such cases, candidates may send e-mail through the link provided in the “My Account”.
(XI) How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online, in the given format on the basis of instructions given therein and register their applications. Online applications can be accessed on the URL link www.oiclao2012.comthrough Internet. No other means / mode of application will be accepted and there is no provision for registration of manual application.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of the recruitment. The Company shall communicate and send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share password of his/her email ID with any other person.
- After applying On-line, keep a print out of the system generated online application form and retain it for the records of the candidates. Candidates need not send any hard copy of the application to OICL.
- On-line applications will be accepted only up to 10.00 pm on 13.02.2012. Candidates are, therefore, advised to apply in time to avoid last minute disappointment. The Company will not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit the application within the last date for whatsoever be the reason.
- Candidates are also advised to visit the Company’s Website at www.orientalinsurance.org.in or the link at www.oiclao2012.com frequently for any information which may be uploaded thereon.
(XII) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be obtained from the following Authorities to be produced at the time of Interview.
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Collector / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (Not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate).
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- In so far as the Scheduled Tribes communities of Tamil Nadu are concerned, the Certificate given by the Revenue Divisional Officer instead of Tehsildar would only be accepted.
- For claiming reservation under OBC category candidate should belong to such Caste or Community, which is common to both the lists in respect of Mandal Commission and the State Govt. Lists from the State of his origin (as per the list published by the Central Govt.). The benefits of reservation shall not apply to persons/section belonging to “Creamy Layer” as specified vide Column 3 of the Schedule of the Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993.
Candidates seeking reservation as OBC are, therefore, required to submit a certificate, at the time of Interview, as per the latest guidelines / format.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quassi Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Public Sector Financial Institution may also apply through on-line but they have to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview, if short listed.
- Applicant will not be allowed to withdraw any fee paid under any circumstances.
- Company reserves the right not to call any candidate to appear in the written examination and/or interview without assigning any reason therefor.
- The Company reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/bench mark and restrict no. of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc. and decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. The Company also reserve the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group/Stream/Discipline/
Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
- Company has its offices spread throughout India. The candidate selected for the posts are liable to be posted in any office in the country depending upon the requirements of the Company.
- Admission to written test/issuance of call letter for interview is purely on provisional basis without verification of age, qualification, category of candidate with reference to the relevant documents. The verification of documents for the successful candidates in the written test will be done at the time of interview.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquiries in this regard.
- The Company takes no responsibility for non receipt of application through Online for whatsoever be the reason.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
Note befor applying online application form
Use of IE7 and above Browsers is recommended for Online Registration
Click here for Online Application form.
Click here for General Instructions
Click here for How to apply
Click here for Download Advertisement
Click here for Download Challan
Click here for Examination Centers
Note: Enter 2IKH in Invitation Code field while filling Registration form
Click here to Register"
i could not find application form of oriental insurance company. even on this page when i click on ‘online application form’ the form was not there. help me . tell me the steps on http://www.orientalinsurance.org.in
please tell me the age limit for the female candidates.
Brief outline of how blogging can help your business. What are the benefits, and why blogging is an integral part of businesses online.
Today, with all the fast life style that everyone leads, credit cards have a big demand in the economy. Persons out of every discipline are using the credit card and people who are not using the credit card have arranged to apply for even one. Thanks for spreading your ideas about credit cards.
Thank you, I have just been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?|What i do not understood is in truth how you’re no longer really much more neatly-appreciated than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent.