How to Apply for Andhra Bank Clerks Recruitment 2012
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Clerks Recruitment 2012, andhra bank clerks recruitment 2012, how to apply andhra bank clerks notification 2012, andhra bank clerks 2012 how to apply, how to apply ap clerks jobs
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANDHRA BANK CLERKS RECRUITMENT 2012
( i) Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in November/ December 2011) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Group Discussion/ Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank?s website „www.andhrabank.in click on the link “Recruitment”
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “ANDHRA BANK CLERICAL CADRE’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
(v) In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank, - the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Andhra Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No 117911100000894 with Pattabhi Bhavan Branch in the name & style of “ANDHRA BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT(CLERKS)- 2012-13”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated above
(vi) In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT:
- Go to the nearest branch of any Bank and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account No 117911100000894 with Andhra Bank, Pattabhi Bhavan Branch, IFSC Code:ANDB0001179, in the name & style of “ANHDRA BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT (CLERKS)-2012-13”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated above.
- Fill in the NEFT Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
(vii) In case a candidate chooses to pay fees ONLINE:
- Candidates maust keep the details such as Credit/Debit card number etc. ready and fill in the requisite details in the online application form.
(viii) Obtain the Applicant?s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & BIC No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT) (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
In case of online payment, the payment gateway is available within the online application form and an e-receipt will be generated. A printout of the e-receipt must be taken.
(ix) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank?s website and going to the sublink titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ANDHRA BANK CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up
(x) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan/ NEFT Receipt in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places and submit the same online.
(xi) Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
(xii) The Registration Number and Password generated should also be retained for future reference.
(xiii) Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan/ NEFT Receipt/ e-receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan/ NEFT receipt/ e-receipt the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Group Discussion/ Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan for future use.
(xiii) The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/marksheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
xvi) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Group Discussion/Interview.
xv) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Group Discussion and/ Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
1. Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan/ NEFT receipt/ e-receipt)
2. Valid IBPS Scorecard for the stipulated examination
3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
7. Photo identity proof
8. No objection certificate from previous employer.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Click here for Fee Payment Challan Printout
Click here for Andhra Bank Clerks Recruitment Notification 2012
Click here for Andhra Bank Clerks Recruitment Notification 2012-2013
Click here for Fee Payment Challan Printout
Click here for Application Process of Andhra Bank Clerks Recruitment 2012
Click here for Andhra Bank IBPS Cutoff Marks for Clerks Recruitment 2012
Click here for Andhra bank Clerks Recruitment Online Application Form 2012
"Earn online by doing CAPTCHA data entry work.
Note: Enter 2IKH in Invitation Code field while filling Registration form
Click here to Register"